SECTION 1 – WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address.
When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 – CONSENT
How do you get my consent?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we – 691021
SECTION 3 – DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 – PAYMENT
We use Razorpay for processing payments. We/Razorpay do not store your card data on their servers. The data is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) when processing payment. Your purchase transaction data is only used as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is not saved.
Our payment gateway adheres to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read terms and conditions of razorpay on https://razorpay.com
SECTION 5 – THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
SECTION 6 – SECURITY
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
SECTION 7 – COOKIES
SECTION 8 – AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at 1st Floor, Gayathri Building, Jawahar Jn, Pattathanam P.O, Kollam, Kerala – 691021
Information Aster Ace Collects about You
Information You Provide.
You may choose to provide to Aster Ace certain personal information, whether over the telephone, on the Sites, via email, or at a live events. The types of “Personal Information” that you may provide to Aster Ace include:
- Contact information, such as name, postal address, email address, and phone number (collectively referred to as “Personally Identifiable Information” or “PII”);
- Payment and tax information, such as your credit card number, expiration date, delivery address and billing address, banking account, and tax-related information (collectively referred to as “Financial Information”);
- Demographic information, including characteristics of protected classifications, such as your age, gender or ethnicity;
- Transaction information, such as products and services purchased;
- Information that you provide when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by Aster Ace or its affiliates;
- Your responses to surveys that Aster Ace may ask you to complete for training or research purposes;
- Audio, electronic, visual, or similar information, such as recordings of customer service calls;
- Any other personal information that you voluntarily provide, including information you provide when you create an account, purchase Aster Ace’s products or services or contact Aster Ace;
- Information provided to Aster Ace by social networks when you log in to the Sites using your social network credentials; and
- Inferences drawn from any of the above, such as your preferences or interests.
Information Aster Ace Collects through Automatic Means.
In addition to the Personal Information that you provide, Aster Ace and its third party service providers may use various technologies that automatically or passively collect information such as your usage, browsing activity, device, and geolocations data (collectively referred to as “Usage Information”) when you visit or interact with the Sites, Aster Ace’ emails or Aster Ace’ online advertisements as set forth in more details below, Aster Ace may also collect Usage Information using various web-based technologies.
The technologies that Aster Ace may use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your computer or tablet, mobile or other device when you visit the Sites or access Aster Ace’s online content. Cookies may be used for many purposes, including, but not limited to: (1) to recognize you and to remember your preferences; (2) to track your visits to the Sites; (3) to facilitate online purchases; (4) to enable and support Aster Ace’ security features; (5) to help Aster Ace detect malicious activity; (6) to show you relevant advertising; and (7) to track action taken in response to advertisements.
- You may refuse to accept browser Cookies by activating or adjusting the appropriate privacy settings on your browser or device. However, if you choose to disable cookies or adjust your privacy settings, you may be unable to use all of the features of the Sites.
- Web Server Logs. In conjunction with obtaining information through cookies, Aster Ace’ web servers may log details such as your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone in which your device is located. The web server logs also may record information such as the address of the web page that linked you to the Sites and the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet.
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Sites and Aster Ace’ emails to you may contain small electronic files known as “web beacons” (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs). Web beacons or similar technologies may be used for a variety of purposes, including, but not limited to: (1) to count users to the Sites or specific pages on the Sites; (2) to monitor how users navigate the Sites; (3) to count how many people opened an email or clicked on a link; (4) to track other website statistics, such as the popularity of certain website content; and (5) to verify system and server integrity and security.
Third-Party Web Analytics Services
Aster Ace may use third-party web analytics services on the Sites, such as Google Analytics. The service providers that administer these services use technologies such as cookies, web server logs, web beacons and similar technologies to help Aster Ace analyze how visitors use the Sites, its emails and its online advertisements. The information collected through these means is disclosed to these service providers.
Do Not Track Notice or Signals
Some browsers offer a “Do Not Track” feature that allows you automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to websites and online services that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. Aster Ace does not respond to these “Do Not Track” signals. At this time, Aster Ace does not track information about your online activities over time and across third party websites. Aster Ace also does not authorize third parties to collect any Personal Information from you on the Sites for these purposes.
How Aster Ace Uses Your Information
- Aster Ace uses Personal Information that you provide to Aster Ace and Usage Information that Aster Ace collects through automated means to:
- Perform services, including maintaining or servicing accounts, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, verifying customer information, processing payments, making royalty payments, if applicable, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytics services, or providing similar services;
- Send communications and contact you about Aster Ace’s products, promotional materials and other information;
- Administer your participation in special events, contests, sweepstakes, surveys and other promotions;
- Perform audits regarding a current interaction with you and concurrent transactions, including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance;
- Short-term, transient use, including, but not limited to, the contextual customization of ads shown as part of the same interaction;
- Detect security incidents, protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, and prosecuting those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Operate, optimize and improve Aster Ace’s products, services and operations, including, but not limited to, developing new services, managing communications, performing data analytics, and performing training, accounting, auditing and other internal functions;
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and Aster Ace’ internal policies and procedures;
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate Aster Ace’ policies; and
- Use the information in other ways that Aster Ace describes when you provide the information, or for any other purpose with your express consent.
Information Aster Ace Shares
Aster Ace does not rent, sell or otherwise disclose Personal Information that it collects about you, individually or as part of a list, except as described below. Aster Ace may share your
Personal Information with:
- Aster Ace’ contractors, service providers and other third parties that Aster Ace uses to support its business and to fulfill services requested or purchased by you.
Aster Ace may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, applicable law or legal process;
- To respond to law enforcement or other governmental authorities;
- To enforce Aster Ace’ agreements with you, including for billing and collection purposes; and
- If Aster Ace believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm or financial loss, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of data protection and security, fraud prevention and risk reduction.
Your Rights and Choices
Aster Ace strives to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information you provide to it. Aster Ace has created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Email Opt-Out. You can at any time tell Aster Ace not to send you marketing communications by sending an email to email@example.com. This opt-out does not apply to communications that Aster Ace sends to you regarding your business or financial transactions with Aster Ace.
Google Analytics Display Advertising. Aster Ace utilizes Google Analytics Display Advertising to remarket to you by displaying Aster Ace ads to you on third party websites. You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads by clicking Ads Settings.
Children under the Age of 13
The Sites are not directed to and should not be used by children under the age of thirteen (13). Aster Ace does not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of thirteen (13) on the Sites.
Aster Ace takes commercially reasonable steps to help protect and secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. However, please remember that no data storage or data transmission over the Internet, or by other means, can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Thus, while Aster Ace strives to protect your Personal Information, Aster Ace cannot and does not ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Aster Ace. Therefore, you understand, acknowledge and agree that you transmit your Personal Information to Aster Ace at your own risk.
The safety and security of your Personal Information also depends on you. You should never submit bank account, payment card or tax information to Aster Ace via email. Where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of the Sites, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Aster Ace asks you not to share your password with anyone.
Links to Other Websites
The Sites may provide links to other websites for your convenience and information. These websites may operate independently from Aster Ace. Linked websites may have their own privacy notices or policies, which Aster Ace strongly suggests that you review. To the extent any linked websites you visit are not owned or controlled by Aster Ace, Aster Ace is not responsible for those websites’ content, any use of the websites, or the privacy practices of the websites.